Wednesday 10 February 2010

A Quickie

So it turns out I’m actually becoming worse at keeping up this blog – but I do have good reasons.

2010 hasn’t been particularly eventful thus far…really nothing has changed. I am still undecided. Still unemployed. Still living in the dream of a better tomorrow (I think I ripped that quote off of someone, but I’m not sure who…)
This will be a quick update, don't be disappointed.

First off, the Saints won the Superbowl. That has nothing to do with me, I am just really proud of them.

I’ve moved to Southern Ontario – I think I have sworn I would never do this – but I have. I don’t know for how long, but here I am. I’m trying to recondition my thinking, and am attempting to take things one day at a time. It isn't forever, and things can always change. Who knows what's around the corner...

No comments: