Wednesday 21 January 2009

Bored

Because I have a bunch of things to get done, I am instead attempting to figure out how to change "things" on blogger. I have a pretty short attention span, and I am really bored of the free templates that blogger provides. While I could read the directions on how to go about changing my template, that just seems too time consuming. My sleep deprivation is giving me the equivalent of ADD, so an easier solution is to figure things out by trial and error. Unfortunately in this case, trail and error could mean accidently deleting the entirety of my blog.

I have to admit - I am kind of junky when it comes to the internet (there is still a 3-dimensional world, right?). I finally bit the bullet and purchased Adobe Photoshop - again, not a great program for a person with a short attention span. My first attempt at Photoshop was the new header at the top of the page.

There is really no point to this entry - I'm just hoping that someone out there might stumble across this and explain how to change my template without screwing up my frenziedhaze - step by step, simple instructions. I do have a moderate understanding of HTML, but going through the HTML on my blog is like walking into the movie half way through.

OK...that's really all I have to say.

No comments: